Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas Tree adventure, 2013, a photo essay (a funny one)

Back in 2013, I bought a new, smaller Christmas tree because I was tired of putting up and taking down my giant tree in which every branch has to be placed separately. It's ten levels high, and has about 100 of the dang things. So, bought this tree that was all one piece and quick to go up. However, soon after putting it up - and thankfully, when I only had two ornaments on it - the cheap construction of the base caused it to lose a leg and the tree went down. Then, I discovered, the tree came with a non-standard diameter shaft, so I could not a new tree stand ti fit it. I did the best I could. But, anyway, after the tree went down I was so angry I left on the floor for a few days with the caution tape and army men (as you will see), and then I did the rest of the photo essay when I was ready to deal with it again. I posted it over on facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.