Thursday, December 19, 2019

Day 19 - 2019 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

Yow!

WOW, I am so glad I decided to get the Star Wars Advent Calendar this year. Best one since the first one I got like 7 or 8 years ago or whenever it was.

Today is a stellar day - a monumental day - a stupendous day!

WE GOT A MYNOCK!

YES!!!!!!!

They don't get a lot of screen time, but they are incredibly important players in the rebellion's success against the Empire. Without mynocks, Han, Leia, Chewie, and C3PO would all have been eaten by that terrible space lizard/worm thing in the asteroid that they had flown into getting away from the TIE Fighters and Darth Vader.

So, thank you, mynocks, for defeating the Empire!

I also really like Episode V - that one, Episode IV, and Rogue One, are what I consider the most Star Warsish of the Star Wars films. So anything in those movies is welcome.

Also, mynocks are seriously under-represented in the LEGO oeuvre, so to have one show up in an Advent Calendar was a most awesome and welcome surprise!

I wish I'd had the camera on my face when I opened the door to today's build, because a very huge smile slammed into my face. And that smile came back right now as I typed the memory of it for your reading pleasure.

YES!

And it's quite a good representation, too.

I am so very, very pleased. Best Advent Calendar ever so far!

Here it is:




SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.