Saturday, December 23, 2023

2023 Star Wars Advent Calendar - Day 23

Hah! This was good - I opened the little door and saw the diagram and thought "What is this?" Then I built it, and said, "What is this?" 

Partly because I was thinking the ewok would show up today to have whatever the big special thing is tomorrow; and partly because I just couldn't figure out what this is.

So I thought for a few moments and then it came to me - it's the flying wings used by the Ewoks!



23 days in - just one more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.