Thursday, December 13, 2018

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Day 10


Day 10 brings us a cool looking laser turret that, so far as I know, has no actual tie-in to a movie. Maybe it shows up in a video game or one of the animated series. Who knows. It does actually shoot the red stud, so at least it does something, but this is as headscratchingly "WTF LEGO?" as the toolbox from last year. Whoopty do. But it is, as I said, cool looking, so I don't mind as much unless I remember the hundreds of other really cool things that would have been nice to have today.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.