Thursday, December 13, 2018

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Day 13

Day 13 is a blocky fairly uninteresting model of a fairly uninteresting Star Wars ship, an Imperial Troop Carrier.

I'd thought that I knew what it was because it was in the prequels (or maybe Rogue One) somewhere, but according to the wikia page, it hasn't shown up in movies. But it's quite similar to troops carriers in the movies, so I managed to intuit what it is.

As a model, it works very well - it's just that the original lacks in inspiration, like so many of the transport ships in the prequels.

That said, though, I'm happy with the build: it's a good looking microfigure, and so far as I can remember hasn't shown up before, so it's a good addition to the collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.