Thursday, December 13, 2018

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Day 9

So today was my birthday build - really hoping for something special on my special day!

Let's see what I got (Ignore the stack of translucent pieces: I made a tower of them to put the ship on so I could make a better photo because the model doesn't sit flat due to the triangle pieces sticking out on the bottom; also, the translucent piece under the cockpit IS part of the model, put there to help make the model *almost* sit flat):

General Grievous' fighter! It's a cool ship that showed up in Episode III. The character of General Grievous I thought was silly and rather cliche (like so much of the prequels), but the ship is a stunner, and this little build does a bloody good job capturing a complex and very rounded design.



Not my first choice for what I would like to have seen on my birthday, but it's a darn fine one and I'm totally happy with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.