Thursday, December 13, 2018

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Day 11

Day 11 brought a very wonderful minifigure! I had no idea who it is, so I had to look it up. My first thought was the kid at the end of The Last Jedi, but that kid didn't have a lightsaber.

This is a kid named Rowan Freemaker. Check out his wiki page. Not to be confused with Rowan Atkinson, whom we're all watching this holiday season wrap that present for Snape in "Love Actually". I mean, you are watching it, right? One of the greatest Christmas movies ever? It even has a Jedi! And a hobbit, and Game of Thrones, and a Hogwart's professor, and a museum curator from Dr. Who, a Kingsman... it's got every cool franchise represented!

Okay, okay. Calm down, David. Rowan Freemaker is from the non-Canon Disney XD animated TV series LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures. I've never watched it. Maybe I should. Not even sure how. But maybe I will.

Here he is. Great minifigure! I'm very pleased about today, especially after the battle droid and the laser canon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.