Thursday, December 14, 2023

2023 Star Wars Advent Calendar - Day 14

 WOW!!

As I put today's together, I thought, "This looks like Leia on the forest moon of Endor" but then I thought we've spent so much time in Clone Wars that there wouldn't be a Princess Leia. But then, yesterday was an Imperial Shuttle, so maybe today could also be from the original trilogy. 

I looked this one up just to make sure that I wasn't missing a character from Bad Batch, Obi Wan, Mandalorian, Clone Wars, Rebels, etc. I don't know any of those shows very well; not in the way that I know the movies, anyway.

And yep - it is indeed Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi in the outfit she wore to try to blow up the shield generator. And the uniform she had on when she got to return Han's words from Empire Strikes Back, "I know". And apparently in this one she's delivering a pizza. Maybe a fruitcake? A cookie? A tambourine? Or is that supposed to be one of the explosives they used to blow up the shield generator? If it's supposed to be that, it's pretty poorly done. I'm going to call it a pizza and call it good. Given the Christmas theme, it's probably supposed to be a cookie, but I think a pizza is more fun to imagine her carrying through the forest. Thinking that maybe the Ewoks invented pizza, and are the only ones in the galaxy who have pizza, and Leia has discovered something so special that she can't get enough of it and is willing to carry one through the forest.




Way to go, LEGO! I know I keep saying it, but this year's Calendar is delivering every day. Best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.