Saturday, December 9, 2023

2023 Star Wars Advent Calendar - Day 9

 Hmmm... maybe I was too harsh yesterday about yet another Battle Droid because today's build is actually something for the Battle Droid to use - a STAP Speeder (STAP stands for Single Troop Aerial Platform). 

This is the thing that Battle Droids can use as transport. Cool.

And a pretty good representation of it, considering how few pieces had to be used to make it.




And here is the Battle Droid riding it.


And here's the Battle Droid after being shot by the clone trooper.


The ninth day of the Advent Calendar is always a special one for me, so I always hope to have something special in the Calendar - and since this build, even though I'm not super excited about other than that I don't own any other versions, redeems the disappointment with the battle droid yesterday, then I'd say it was a special day, indeed.

Thank you, LEGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.