Tuesday, December 5, 2023

2023 Star Wars Advent Calendar - Day 5

 Continuing to open the little doors on the calendar and pull out a bag full of pieces. Five days in, and every day's LEGO treat has had a fair amount of pieces. No stingy builds of trying to make something look like a medical droid with just 5 pieces. And no filling slots with those cheap droid soldiers.

Today is ANOTHER vehicle! Woo hoo!

It's the Landmaster from the movie "Damnation Alley"!


Look at that puppy!

No, I kid - that isn't what it is. It's this:




And that is the Clone Turbo Tank! Fantastic. Fills me with joy. Also known as the HAVw A6 Juggernaut to the purists. LEGO released a set of this a number of years ago, set #75151

As I mentioned, the builds have had a lot of parts. And the bags are coming with a lot of extras. I've already put the extras from Days 1-3 into my "spare parts" drawer in my inventory, so I can't show those. But this photo shows how many pieces are leftover just from today's and yesterday's builds. I don't remember an Avent Calendar having so many extra pieces.



 

So far, LEGO, I'm feeling like I totally am getting sufficient bang for my buck for buying this $40 thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.