Wednesday, December 20, 2023

2023 Star Wars Advent Calendar - Day 20

I found out today why the Palpatine minifigure came earlier than I would have expected. Turns out, Palpatine was behind the door of Day 20, not Day 19. I went to open the door for Day 20 today and it was already opened... I double checked the date... checked the door... checked the date... and realized that I was off by a day yesterday!

Yesterday should have been this amazing build of the SLD-26 planetary shield generator on the Forest Moon of Endor! Wow! Another great one! It's so simple, but it really looks like the dish from the movie.



Check that out!!

Here's the one from the movie: 


Here it is from a still from the movie:


And here it is being blown up:


No photo of my version being blown up. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.