Thursday, December 5, 2019

Day 0 - 2019 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

For Day 0, I'm talking about the box the Advent Calendar comes in.

Normally I’m so excited about the calendar that I open it the first day, but anxiety about a surgery  I was supposed to have on Dec. 4 (the fourth day of the Advent Calendar) and the anxiety of getting all my ducks in a row before the surgery has made me not psychologically ready to open the thing. So after my surgery had to be rescheduled because my *$*% car broke down on the way there, I spent a number of hours calming down from anger and frustration and "Why is the universe against me?"-ism, and eventually late the night of Dec. 4 I opened the Calendar.

I opened it was immediately taken by the unified scene that is in the interior. Look at this awesome background! Other years have had okay ones, but they’ve been busy and not unified. This is definitely a single scene! Way cool.

Super impressed I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.