Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Day 11 - 2019 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

Another mystery, though this one not so much born out of my own ignorance.



It looks like a blaster cannon on Hoth, though the colors aren't quite what the Rebellion had on Hoth. It could be a blaster cannon from the first Death Star, but it's not quite that, either. Perhaps something from Starkiller Base?

That's the best guess I've found for this one.

A blaster cannon from Starkiller Base.

Even though I'm not sure, and the Internet doesn't seem really sure, either, it's a cool build. I'm not always happy with the structure builds because sometimes they're just not that interesting compared to minifigure or a ship (that's just my own opinion), but I'm really liking this one.

Which makes me wish even more that I knew what it was. My money is a blaster from the first Death Star, but it seems odd that the Advent calendar would all of a sudden go back to the first movie made. But, there's no reason that it couldn't.

:D

BONUS CONTENT:

I said yesterday that photographing the models on the display board that the LEGO box offers is messing up the gray color and turning it tan/orange: here's an example. Yes, that really is the same model shown above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.