Thursday, December 5, 2019

Day 4 - 2019 LEGO Star Wars Aadvent Calendar

For Day 4 we're not getting something that's quite as exciting as the previous three days, but it's still good to have because so far as I can remember, we've not seen one before.

It's a repeating laser rifle used by the First Order.

I looked it up, and it's the FWMB-10 Repeating Blaster used by heavy assault troopers. We've seen them in Episodes VII and VIII, and I'm going to guess that we will see one or more in Episode IX as well.


Maybe not the most exciting thing to have in the calendar, but it's a good thing to have anyway. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.