Monday, December 9, 2019

Day 9 - 2019 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

Today's surprise was very welcome and really made me smile!

Radagast the Brown!!




No, of course, it isn't. That would be silly.

It's Luke Skywalker with a brown lightsaber!


No, it isn't that, either.

But it is Luke Skywalker!!!!!!!!!!

I knew there was a Luke in the box because it's on the cover of the Calendar, but I expected that he'd come much later in the month.

So here he is the proper way (this is actually the same photo as up above, I'm just posting it twice. I also see now that I didn't do a good job of showing what is in his hand: it's a fish with its mouth wide open). Yep, that's the same handle that is used for lightsabers, but this time, it's just the top of a walking stick. And the stick part of the stick is the exact same size and shape of the tubes used for the lightsaber beams, so in a sense, this really is a brown lightsaber hilt with brown lightsaber blade. 

I'm so glad that Lucas never used brown as a lightsaber color.


(and he does look like he could be a rather young Radagast the Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.