Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day 14 - 2019 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar

A ship!

Well, not really a ship - a tank!

A snail tank.

I had to look this one up. At first, it looked to me like one of the tanks used in Episode I during the battle on Naboo.

But no, it isn't one of them.

Finally, I found out it's a snail tank, used in the Battle of Kashyyyk in Episode III.

Here it is - pretty darn good job, LEGO people! I discovered in my searching that LEGO has released at two larger versions of this tank over the years.





Here is the "real" version:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your truth in your comments, whatever it is, so long as you do so with integrity and honesty to yourself and your position, no matter how much you disagree with me or another poster. But also be peaceful and respectful or your comment will be deleted. Insulting and shouting is not dialogue, it's just shouting and insulting.